My friend Suzanne made this salad for me one day. It only took once, and I was hooked! Do not be thrown by the array of strange ingredients. I promise, this is a yummy salad!
6-8 chicken breasts, cubed and cooked
3 cups Bow tie pasta
1 cup chopped celery
1 red apple, chopped
1 green apple, chopped
1 can crushed pineapple
1 cup each green grapes and red grapes
1-2 Tbsp dry onion
1 cup mayo
1/2 cup Miracle Whip
1 8 ounce Cool Whip
salt to taste
After cooking the chicken, and boiling the pasta, throw it all into a giant bowl and chuck the remaining ingredients in. Chill well before serving.
I know seeing all of these ingredients together looks a little freaky, but it is so delicious and refreshing on a hot summer day.
1 comment:
I am in love with Chicken Salad. I am excited to try this one!! Thanks!
Post a Comment