I think most people have made this but i just met a few who had never heard of it and it is my kids absolute favorite dinner.
Chicken Triangles
2 cans Pillsbury crescent rolls
4 chicken breasts, boiled and cut up or shredded into small pieces
1 small can of mushrooms (good without for those of us who hate mushrooms)
1 cube melted butter
1 cup Italian bread crumbs (or more if you need it)
4 oz. cream cheese
2 cans cream of mushroom soup
2 bullion cubes
a little milk
Boil chicken and cut it or shred it to be little pieces. Mix softened cream cheese, mushrooms (if so desired) and chicken. Take individual crescent rolls (just like you would to roll it up if you were to make them into actual rolls) and roll them out a little bigger and place a heaping spoon (regular cereal spoon) of the chicken mixture into the middle of the roll and then pull up the sides and make a pyramid (thus the triangle name) and pinch to seal the sides. roll in butter then into bread crumbs. place on a cookie sheet. do this until all crescent rolls are gone. bake at 350 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. while baking, in a saucepan, mix soup bullion and a can of milk. mix until all incorporated and is warmed. serve as gravy over triangles. enjoy.
1 comment:
I have never heard of these, but I am pretty sure that my boys will love them! I am excited to try them! Thanks :)
Post a Comment