
This soup is easy, yummy, and good for the soul (maybe, I don't know).
2-3 chicken breasts , cooked and shredded
4 cans white beans
1/2 chopped onion
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 small can diced green chilies
1 tsp. ground cumin
1 tsp. dried oregano leaves
2 cans chicken broth
1 cup sour cream
1 cup shredded cheese
Saute onion and garlic and mix with chicken. Add with the rest of ingredients into a crock pot except, add sour cream and cheese for the last 45 minutes. Garnish with cilantro, cheese, avocado, and sour cream.
(I usually make this stove top instead of crock pot for faster meal).
4 comments:
2-3 cups or breasts?
how much is two cans of broth (like in oz.)?
of chicken, i meant?
I have been looking for a good recipe for this.....sounds so good on these below zero days in WI!!
breasts- 2-3 chicken breasts
and each can of broth is 14.5 oz can- so 29 oz all together.
Post a Comment