Monday, June 9, 2008

Ultimate Grilled Steak

I also found this one on Allrecipes. It is so stinkin easy to prepare and clean up is a breeze (I put the ingredients in a ziplock bag) I really loved the flavor the sauce gave the steak off of the grill. We don't eat red meat often, but I think this is how I will prepare our steaks from now on when we have them!

Ingredients

1/2 cup A.1. Original Steak Sauce
1/2 cup KRAFT Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
2 small cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
2 (8 ounce) beef rib eye steaks (we did 4 small steaks and was just fine)


Mix steak sauce, dressing, garlic and oregano. Reserve 1/4 cup of the mixture. Pour remaining 3/4 cup mixture over steaks in resealable plastic bag; seal bag. Refrigerate 30 minutes to marinate.
Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Drain steak; discard marinade.
Grill steak 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until medium doneness. Serve drizzled with reserved 1/4 cup dressing mixture.

Happy Grilling!!

1 comment:

pve design said...

My sons love grilled steak! For one week I was on a cleanse of veggies and fruits and served no sacred steak! After one week, I made them grilled steak and they were so much more appreciative! It is a real treat to grill steak.

Thanks for you kind comments.