Monday, February 15, 2010

Sweet Little Doggies

I know exactly what you'll be thinking when you read the ingredients for this...EEWWW! I'm not trying that. I was skeptical too. Then I popped one in my mouth and YUM! My friend, Camie, introduced these to me and they are a perfect quick and easy appetizer.


Ingredients:

1 cup butter
1cup chopped pecans
6 TBSP brown sugar
6 TBSP honey
1 package Hillshire Farm Beef Lit'l Smokies
2 packages Pillsbury Crescent Dough

Directions:
Melt butter, pecans, brown sugar, and honey in a sauce pan and then pour into 9x13 pan.

Cut each crescent roll into 3 long strips and roll one sausage in each piece of dough.

Place in pan and bake 350-400 degrees for 20 minutes.

2 comments:

Kim said...

One of the best little appetizers I've ever had!

tharker said...

I love these things! It's like a cinnamon roll and a hot dog...together...not something you'd think would be good, but it totally is!